Remote Infrastructure Management
Remote Infrastructure Management
• Problem/Resolution management: Remote resolution of server problems on a 24×7 basis for fault, performance, and security issues. Break fixing.
• Remote administration best practices leveraged across customer base.
• Personalized process for each remote DBA customer
• Business Critical Database support and monitoring
• Managing various Databases like-MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase.
• Hot and overnight Backups
• Monitoring-Log shipping, Replication etc.
• Extending table spaces
• DB purges, Backups & Restores
• Alerts & warnings resolution
• Tickets resolution
• Troubleshooting day to day Database problems
• Query Tuning/Performance Tuning
• Alert monitoring: Log Monitoring & Reprocessing log files. Remote monitoring of your business application on a 24×7 basis for faults, performance, and security alerts
• User monitoring: Track and report all user activity on business applications. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action.
• ETL/Data Warehouse Support & Management : ETL Environment Policies, Templates, Configuration Management, Preventive Maintenance, Alerts, Troubleshooting, Resolution, Handling ServiceDesk Tickets, Critical Incidents, Release Handling, ETL Environment Consolidation, Performance Improvement of Jobs
• SAN / NAS Backup solution architecture, design and deploy (EMC, HP, IBM, NetApp, Veritas etc.)
• System Integration/Administration for enterprise storage area networks
• Storage solution implementation: Install and configure storage devices, SANs, NASs and “storage clouds” that best meet the needs of your end-users and business applications
• Storage monitoring: Proactive monitoring of storage service levels and identify critical conditions before end-users notice performance degradation
• Storage optimization & Fine Tuning: Analyze existing storage implementation, develop and implement optimization techniques to ensure best price-to-performance ratio
• Disaster recovery and replication
• Alert monitoring: Remote monitoring of networks on a 24×7 basis for fault, performance.
• Patch and configuration management: Proactive and timely installation of critical patches and manage configurations of all your network devices.
• Remotely administering whole Network & devices like
o Routers, Gateways, L3 Switches
o VLAN, VPNs, Tunnels
o DHCP, QOS, Baselining
o Traffic Management/Prioritization/Policing etc.
• ITIL practices, Processes & Procedures support
• Experienced IT-Security administrators in various technologies related to Security like Sonicwall, CheckPoint, Cisco etc.
• Standard Operating Procedures, Knowledge base for providing remote & on-site support
• Alert monitoring: Remote monitoring of networks on a 24×7 basis for security alerts. Proactively escalate issues to appropriate groups
• Vulnerability management: Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on network devices. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them
• User monitoring: Track and report all user activity on critical network infrastructure. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action
o Remotely administering IT-Security aspects on Routers, Firewalls, Gateways, L3 Switches, Security Policies, Access Control solutions
To make requests for further information, contact us via our social channels.
No more than 2 working days since receiving your issue ticket.