What we collect
We may collect and/or gain access to and/or record certain information including personal information from or of User in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when User access and uses the Services and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Services. These information may relate to and include but not limited to your name, email address, address, phone number, your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address), contact list (on your mobile phone), applications installed by User through our mobile application, applications uninstalled by User, all other applications installed by User on his/her device, foreground running apps/process (RUN event; We update server about the app downloaded/installed by our mobile application), read SMS, network information, User behaviour analysis, demographic information (such as preferences and interests etc), Credit/Debit Card information of User for Internet banking (We do not store credit/debit card information on our servers) [hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”]. User can always refuse to supply Personal Information, however, it may prevent them engaging in certain Services related activities.
What we do with the Personal Information we gather ?
- Administer the Services.
- Personalize the Services for User.
- End to User direct links to the Services.
- Process transactions.
- Process installation.
- Send User our newsletter.
- Develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- Send important notices, such as communications about purchases/downloads and changes to our Policy.
- Auditing, data analysis, and research to improve the Services.
- Troubleshooting and helping us to understand usage trends.
- Send alerts to User.
- Marketing and promotion of the Services.
Collection and use of non-personal information
- We may collect non-personal information about User whenever they use and interact with the Services. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about means used by the User to connect to our Services, such as the information about the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to the User and to understand which part of the Services, its products and services are of most interest.
- If we do combine non-personal information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Sharing of information with Authorities
We may share Personal Information as well as non-personal information of the User with the courts, police authorities or any other government/regulatory/statutory authority, in case these are required by them in relation to any proceedings pending before them.
- We are committed to ensure that User’s Personal Information is secure. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the User Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in our Services.
- When a User uses services and products offered by us through the Services, the Personal Information shared by User is visible to the other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. The User is responsible for the Personal Information User chooses to submit in these instances. For example, if the User lists his/her name and email address in a blog/forum posting, that information is public. Users are requested to take care when using these features.